You asked for it, we did it!
You can now create special accounts for your Virtual Assistants (or anyone. Your mom if you like!). Under the ‘User’ menu (top right) there should now be a ‘Manage Admins’ entry.
Be going in there you can invite other people to come and admin your ZonMaster account. You can set them to be an admin (same as the account owner’s privileges) or a Virtual Assistant.
A VA account has the following restrictions
- Can’t see the sales statistics summary on the dashboard
- Can’t see anything related to the blacklist
- Can’t create or edit ‘Amazon Stores’
We are unsure if you want other restrictions. Some of you mentioned limited the creating and editing of Email Templates, but, I also know some of you want your VA’s to do that. Perhaps we need another permission (Editor?).
Let us know! Now that the framework is in place, changing the permissions around should be easy enough.
ZonMaster can now match reviews to the customer that posted them, enabling you to see who is leaving emails based on what order. This should allow you to determine more effectively what email templates are generating positive responses.
This functionality works for US and UK stores!
For more info see the page about this here (login required).
If there is an order that, for whatever reason, you don’t want to send emails to, you can now go to that order and click a button that will disable the sending.
If you change your mind you can re-enable it.
Note, all the rules for sending still apply, so, if you disable it and the time to send out an email passes we will NOT go back and send missed (by time) emails, but will send new emails as the schedule dictates.
There’s a new field in the email templates: product nick name.
You can assign a product (or as we call them, item) a nick name by going to the details page on any item (eg https://www.zonmaster.com/items/xxxx). Underneath the thumbnail of the item will be a new field called ‘nickname’. If you click on the underlined part a little popup will appear where you can type in the name.
See the screen shots below for more.
ZonMaster is now listed on ClickBank.
For Affiliate Marketers:
You can now market ZonMaster and make money every time someone signs up. We pay out 75% of the first month’s subscription.
You can find our info, and get your clickbank affiliate link, by going here
Your purchases are now processed through the robust ClickBank payments system, meaning you have more payment options and more security.
FBM orders now get properly marked as shipped (automatically!), so you can use the ‘On Shipped’ trigger with greater reliability.
Also, they will get marked as delivered if the delivery window (set by you and amazon in Seller Central) reaches the end.
So you want to get started selling on Amazon?
Here’s a quick checklist to get you going!
- Start immediately with Retail Arbitrage and/or Online Arbitrage
- Scan and Find Items Under 100k Rank w/ Good Ratings
- Focus on a 50-100% Return on Investment (ROI)
- Purchase 30 Items and Send 1st Shipment
Setting Up Your Account
- Create Seller Basic or Pro Account
- choices are ‘basic’ and ‘pro’
- charged $1/sale
- Access to Amazon Seller App
- General Liability Insurance
- choices are ‘basic’ and ‘pro’
- Treat it like a business
- Set an operating budget
- Open a separate bank account to be used just for Amazon
- Keep your Amazon and personal money separate
- Get a sellers permit and register business if needed/desired
- Use Google or contact a CPA
- Filing System for Receipts
- If you treat it like a separate business you can use these receipts on your taxes in most places
- Open ZonMaster.com account for Customer Contact
Getting Ready to Ship To Amazon
- Printer and Shipping/Item Labels (Dymo Labelwriter is best)
- USB Barcode Scanner-Shipping Scale
- Label Remover and cleaner (like Goo Gone)
- Boxes and Tape
We’ve addressed an issue that in some circumstances was stripping international (accented) characters from the email body.
Eg é would disappear.
If you see this showing up again, please let us know!
You can now send an email out to customers using the trigger of ‘returned’.
When an order is marked as returned all future emails yet to be sent are deleted for that order, but, you can add a special email if you wish to follow up with these customers.