Amazon FBA Japan Support
A lot of you have requested this and now we are happy to report that ZonMaster supports all you Amazon Sellers who are selling on Amazon.co.jp (Japan).
All our features including review matching and seller feedback support are available in this new marketplace. All ZonMaster accounts have access to this new territory.
How To Add An Amazon Japan Account
The process is that same as other marketplaces.
- Go your Stores page (find it here)
- Click ‘Add New Amazon Store‘
- Select ‘Amazon JP‘ from the Select Marketpalce dropdown
- You’ll see instructions on how to get your Amazon JP MWS auth token and give us access. Make sure you save the auth token they give you.
- Fill in a clever store name
- Enter your Amazon JP Seller ID
- Enter your Amazon JP MWS Auth Token (that you got in step 4)
- Click Validate
We’ll go off and make sure everything is hunky dory and if it is (which it should be) you’ll be prompted for the sending email information.
We’ll start pulling down your Amazon Japan info as soon as possible.
Then you too can start seeing reviews like this!
- Are My Emails Compliant with Amazon Policy? - August 22, 2023
- Amazon AI-Powered Reviews for Sellers: A New Era of Customer Feedback - August 16, 2023
- Amazon Prime Day Opportunities: Unlock Success with Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days in October 2023 - August 13, 2023