We’ve uploaded a new video to our YouTube Channel that details the functions and features of our new Order Manager page.
You can see the video here:
For those of you who prefer to read we’ll try to summarize things here.
Accessing the Order Manager
To get to the order manager select Orders from the Orders menu at the top.
The order manager provides all your details for both Amazon and Merchant (FBA and MFN) fulfilled orders.
Search and Filter
You can search and filter on a variety of aspects:
- Date Range
- Buyer Email
- Shipment details like city, state, postal code or tracking number.
For date ranges you can search on a predefined set of ranges, or enter in exact dates.As we’ll see later, you can also set date ranges by click on our charts.
On top of the searching, you can also filter your data.You can filter by
- Fulfilment Channel
- Orders that used promotions
- Orders that generated seller feedback
- Limit by marketplace here, or by chart clicking.
- Order status – from unshipped to delivered, or returned or refunded
- Whether the buyer is a repeat buyer
- If the order or buyer has been marked as Do Not Solicit
- Whether the order has been sent emails, not been sent emails or is has an email waiting to go out.
- Whether an order has or has not had a review requested via Amazon’s review request feature.
Whew that’s a lot of filters!
But there’s more!
You can also filter orders by clicking on the charts at the top of the page. These charts show your entire history that we have inside Zonmaster. If you want to see orders for a specific channel, you can click that channel in the Sales By Channel pie chart. You can also limit by month by clicking on the month is the sales bar charts. These two can be combined as well, or also combined with any filters you might have set in the filter section.
You can set any of these things, then click filter to update the table below.
The order details we show here are
- The marketplace
- How the order was fulfilled
- The purchase date
- Some order info such as order id, how many items were purchases and what asins and skus were purchased. You can click on the Order ID to go to the order details page on Zonmaster, or, you can click on the little amazon logo to be taken to the order details page on Amazon. We show more info on our page I think
- Order status icon. You can hover over this to get a little more info, or see the full info on the order page.
- Basic location info of the shipment, like city and region or state or province, depending on country.
- Quick summary of how many emails this order has been sent, if there is seller feedback from this order and whether a review request has been issued.
Select and Act on Orders
We also have a bunch of actions you can do on an order or orders if you select them. You select orders by clicking on the select box in the first column.If you select and order and go to the top of the select column you’ll see a dropdown. (you can also click on the box there to select or deselect all orders showing)
Send On Demand Email
You can see the first item after the selected order count is ‘Send Email’. Zonmaster finally gives you the ability to manually send an email template to an order.
If you choose the ‘Send Email’ option that dropdown a popup will appear.
Here you can choose what email template to send out. If you need to create a new template or want to edit an existing one you can click on the link in the green note at the bottom. If you choose a template from the dropdown the preview area will appear and you can see how to email will look to your buyer when they receive it.You’ll see that this is a good reason to give your email templates good names!
It’s important to note that the email WON’T go out if
- the order or buyer is marked as DNS
- the order has already received the email template before.
If you’re happy with it you can click continue to review, and then click send now to have the emails queued to be sent as soon as possible.
From the drop down you can also set orders as Do Not Solicit for Order. That means that no more emails will go out for the selected orders. If you choose Do Not Solicit for Buyer – previously called Blacklist on Zonmaster – that means that no more emails will go to that buyer, for this order or any future orders they may buy from you.If you select these you’ll see the status updated on the order row. It can of course be easily removed.
Custom DNS Upload Tool
If you have existing list of orders you want marked as DNS you can use our Custom DNS Upload tool which can be found under the Orders menu.You can paste in up to 1000 Amazon order ids, select the action you want – either DNS on the Order or DNS on the Buyer – and whether you are setting or removing the flags. Click submit and that’s it!
We hope you like the enhancements we’ve made to the Order Manager!
Zonmaster helps Amazon sellers monitor, manage, and automate emails, product reviews, orders, and feedback. Build professional email templates with gifs, emojis, buttons, and attachments. A/B test subject lines and view open rate analytics. Send or exclude emails based on triggers such as refunds, shipment, delivery, feedback, and repeat buyers. Track and manage all product reviews. Instant notifications whenever a review is posted.
- Are My Emails Compliant with Amazon Policy? - August 22, 2023
- Amazon AI-Powered Reviews for Sellers: A New Era of Customer Feedback - August 16, 2023
- Amazon Prime Day Opportunities: Unlock Success with Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days in October 2023 - August 13, 2023