If you’ve been following along with ZonMaster updates you know that we have been working hard on tying customer reviews to customer orders. Now the next step is to let you do something with that info. The first of two features on the email templates to use customer reviews is ‘Stop on Review’ (found in the middle of the lower line of settings).
If you click the dropdown you’ll see the list of possibilities.
We think they’re pretty self explanatory, but, for the sake of clarity:
- ‘No, Keep Sending’ (the default) means that this email template will get sent out, even if the customer has left a review
- ‘Stop on Any Review’ means that this email will NOT go out if the customer has left any sort of review for this order
- Stop on 1 Star- don’t send if the customer left a 1 star review
- Stop on x Star OR BELOW – choose a star level (eg 3) and if the customer has left a 3, 2 or 1 star review for this order don’t send the template
- Stop on x Star OR ABOVE – choose a star level (eg 2) and if the customer has left a 2,3,4 or 5 star review for this order don’t send the template
- Stop on 5 star – if the customer has left a 5 star review for this order, don’t send the template.
PLEASE BE AWARE: for these settings to work you need to be actively matching orders to reviews by going to our Seller Central Prep page and clicking the big red button. If there are no reviews matched to the order then these settings will not go into effect.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments!