Increase Your Brand Visibility
One thing that many Amazon FBA sellers strive for is brand awareness (we’ve linked in a cool article about building brand awareness). And one key to this in the crowded (dare I say ‘bustling’?) space of the Amazon Marketplace is a great logo.
Now in your ZonMaster email templates you can automatically include your store logo in emails going out to your customers.
1 – Upload Your Store Logo
- Go to your Amazon Stores page (here)
- Choose your Amazon store (you can have a different logo per store. Indeed, you HAVE to upload a logo to each store, they can’t be shared)
- Use the file uploader on the right to upload a logo.
We have a placeholder logo there for you (don’t worry, it won’t get sent out, even if you use the tags and don’t upload a logo)
2 – Edit Your Templates
- Go to you Email Templates (here)
- Choose the Template you wish to edit
- Include one of the following tags in your email, whereever you wish to show your logo
- %%store_logo_small%% for a 100×100* sized version of YOUR Amazon store logo
- %%store_logo_medium%% for a 300×300* sized version of YOUR Amazon store logo
- %%store_logo_full%% for the full sized (whatever you uploaded) version of YOUR Amazon store logo
(* when we say 100×100 or 300×300 we mean that your logo will be resized so that it’s biggest dimension will be a maximum of 100 or 300 pixels. We don’t mean we’ll make your logo square, no matter what it is!)
Here at ZonMaster we’re committed to constant improvements in our service! Let us know how we’re doing.